- Batch job support for shopping BatchJobService in all versions of the AdWords API now supports AdGroupCriterionOperations that modify shopping ProductPartitions. Check out the updated Batch Processing guide for details.
- Current attribution model reporting Several fields were added to reports to allow you to view historical stats using your current choice of attribution model.
- Message extensions You can now create message extensions via extension setting services to let customers send you a text message from your mobile ads.
- Affiliate location extensions You can now create affiliate location extensions to include the locations of stores where your product is sold in your ads. The updated Location Extensions guide has step-by-step instructions to help you get started.
- More policy details The new policySummary field of AdGroupAd provides additional details behind the approval status of your ads. For example, you can now differentiate between Approved (limited) and Approved ads.
- Showcase Shopping ads The AdWords API now supports Showcase Shopping ads which help customers discover what to buy and where to buy it. More details are in the updated Shopping Campaigns guide.
- Enhanced CPC for maximize clicks bidding strategies You can now opt in or out of enhanced CPC on standard
As with every new version of the AdWords API, please carefully review all changes in the release notes and the v201702 migration guide. The updated client libraries and code examples will be published within the next 48 hours.
If you have any questions or need help with migration, please post on the forum or the Ads Developers Plus Page.