Wednesday, May 22, 2013 | 4:57 PM
Last week at Google I/O, we had a Google Ads Track where we provided updates on our Google Ads products. We also made some product announcements, including the launch of a new AdMob to help you build your app business and Open Bidder to help you create real-time bidding applications.
If you weren’t able to attend these sessions in person or watch the live stream, we have recorded them for your convenience:
- Build a Great App Business with AdMob
- Dynamically Configure Mobile Applications: Google Tag Manager for Mobile Apps
- Optimize Web and Mobile Apps, Across Devices, Using Google Analytics
- Introducing Open Bidder: Leverage Google’s Cloud Platform to Reinvent Display Advertising
- Google Analytics and AdSense Data Analysis in BigQuery
Share your thoughts on our Google+ page and tell us which session was your favorite!